We Can Get Compensation For Many Things
Our founding partners have over 30 years of combined experience, litigating on behalf of victims – and getting them the highest possible settlement possible. Over the years, our San Diego personal injury lawyers have gotten our clients compensation for MANY things, such as:
- Past, and future, medical expenses
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship
If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of someone else, then you should contact our attorneys immediately. When you’re involved in a San Diego personal injury case, it’s important you protect your rights immediately, by speaking to one of our highly qualified attorneys. As a victim, if you wait too long to file a claim, a lot of the evidence may disappear. Quick action is extremely important, because if you take too long, the opposing drivers insurance company may try to avoid responsibility for the action of the driver.
What Does a San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
In legal jargon terms, a personal injury claim is the result of what we call, in the legal community, a “tort,” or civil wrong. The job of our experienced personal injury attorneys is to understand how to get you, the victim, the largest settlement possible. Our personal injury lawyers collect evidence and create a compelling case that shows the true extent of your injuries, and how they impacted you, emotionally, physically, and financially. We work to show that the other driver was at fault, and leverage this to get you the highest settlement possible.
Unafraid Of Litigation
The personal injury lawyers at Farar & Lewis LLP are unafraid of going the distance. While some accidents in San Diego settle without ever going to trial, many often end up going to court. This is due to the fact often, insurance companies are unwilling to cooperate, and settle out of court. They are overconfident, or being misled by their client. The personal injury lawyers at Farar & Lewis LLP are experienced, and time hardened, trial lawyers. Lawyers and judges across the aisle know of us, respect us, and know that we are unyielding when it comes to defending the rights of our clients.
We fight for our clients, tooth and nail, each, and every single time.
What To Expect When Working Farar & Lewis LLP – The Next Steps
Once you contact us, and hire us, we immediately get to work on your San Diego personal injury. Below is a general overview of the next steps involved in a personal injury claim.
- Our San Diego personal injury attorney will contact the defendant, or his/her insurance company, in order to discuss the case. If we feel the defendant, or his/her insurance company, is going to be uncooperative – we’ll make sure to remind them that a lawsuit will be filed ASAP.
- Our attorneys conduct an internal investigation of the circumstances surrounding your accident. Our team of accident reconstruction specialists, consult with medical professionals, and our team of experienced lawyers, in order to understand the circumstances which led to the accident. We collect all evidence we can find, including witness testimony, video surveillance, and police report.
- We collect medical records from medical professionals who may have treated you. Using science, and facts, we create a direct correlation between your injuries and the accident. In many cases, it’s apparent how an accident may have led to the injuries which a victim is suffering from. Our San Diego personal injury lawyers specialize in creating a compelling argument based on facts. We use this information in order to determine the extent of the damages.
- We analyze ALL of the losses our client has suffered. We take into consideration medical expenses (past and future), lost wages, and pain and suffering, to come up with a dollar amount that would equal fair compensation. We will put together a “demand letter,” which will detail the extent of the injuries our client has suffered.
- If the opposing sides attorney refuses to reach a settlement, then we proceed with a lawsuit.
- We consult with as many experts as necessary, in order to prove the claim.
- We prepare with our client, supporting witnesses, and gather all necessary evidence, necessary for trial.