The Premier Riverside Personal Injury Law Firm | Millions Recovered
Farar & Lewis LLP, a Riverside Personal Injury Law Firm, is dedicated to helping victims get the compensation they deserve. We work 1:1 with each of our clients, giving them 24/7 access to our attorneys. We get you the highest settlement possible, in the shortest amount of time.
While the Riverside personal injury lawyers at Farar & Lewis LLP realize no sum of money can ever really compensate victims for their injuries, we fight vigorously for your rights and try to get you the most compensation possible. We feel that no client should have to settle for less.
- We have over 30 years of combined experience
- We’ve handled some of the largest cases in California
- We have won ten’s of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements
- We’re recognized as a leading Riverside personal injury law firm by places like Million Dollar Advocates Forum ,TOP Lawyer, SUPER Lawyer, and many other organizations.
At Farar & Lewis LLP, we’re here to work with you on all of needs, and make sure you get justly compensated for your pain and suffering, and any other financial losses you may have suffered.
Our Practice Areas
Benefits of Working with Professional Riverside Personal Injury Lawyers
Millions of personal injuries happen every year. Statistically, there’s a significant change that the average person will have to deal with at least one form of personal injury, or another, in their lifetime. Whether it be at home, or at work, you’re probably going to be injured. What you do then, will make a huge difference. If the personal injury could have been avoided, it may be possible for the lawyers at Farar & Lewis LLP, help you get compensated for pain and suffering.
The goal of a Riverside personal injury attorney at Farar & Lewis LLP is simple: get you the largest settlement possible.
There are many cases of personal injuries, they can range from something as simple as slipping on ice, in front of a store, to something falling off a shelf and hitting you on the head. Other examples include car accidents, and even defective products! Regardless of what type of injury it is, what happens after it could possibly dictate the rest of your life.
1. Get Medical Attention: Regardless of whether you seek it on your own, or go through one of our medical professionals, we strongly recommend immediately getting medical attention. If you contact our law firm, we can refer you to our trained medical professionals, who can treat your injuries and help you recover. If you’re considering filing a claim against the entity whose responsible for your injuries, it’s strongly suggested you get medical attention immediately, and start documenting your injuries. Dealing with any form of personal injury can devastating, especially if you don’t have health insurance. The benefit of treating with our medical professionals is that if even if you don’t have insurance, they will still treat you injuries.
Getting treatment for your injuries without health insurance can be extremely difficult. Many of the top-rated physicians will not even see you. If you are able to get treatment, you’ll end up with piles of medical debt, and numerous collection agencies knocking at your door! This is one of the most common reasons consumers choose to pursue a personal injury claim.
2. Hire A Personal Injury Attorney: The only way to start the litigation process is to hire a Riverside personal injury lawyer. Many victims of injuries avoid hiring a lawyer, and try to represent themselves in court. This is a mistake! Contrary to popular belief, most respectable Riverside personal injury lawyers(like us), work on a contingency basis. This means they only charge a fee if they are able to get you a settlement. Handling a case on your own can be difficult, to near impossible. In many cases, when consumers decided to go this route, they did not get any compensation, or a significantly lower amount than they deserved.
Our Riverside personal injury lawyers handle everything. Not only will our attorney go to court with you, and ensure your case is properly heard, we make sure to create a compelling case/argument so that a judge/jury is swayed in your direction. Our job, when representing you, is finding all the evidence, and creating an argument based on facts and evidence, which will compel a jury to vote in your favor.