Farar & Lewis LLP, a Riverside Personal Injury Law Firm, is dedicated to helping victims get the compensation they deserve. We work 1:1 with each of our clients, providing concierge service and results.
The Riverside personal injury lawyers at Farar & Lewis LLP fight vigorously for your rights and try to get you the largest possible settlement. We feel that no client should have to settle for less than what they are owed.
Why Victims Pick Our Riverside Personal Injury Attorneys
- Our Riverside personal injury attorneys have over 30 years of combined experience helping victims
- Some of the largest personal injury cases in California have been handled by Farar & Lewis LLP
- Our founding partners are recognized as leading Riverside personal injury lawyers by organizations such as: Million Dollar Advocates Forum, TOP RATED Lawyers, and SUPER LAWYERS.
- Our law firm has recovered ten’s of millions of dollars in combined verdicts and settlements
The Riverside personal injury attorneys at Farar & Lewis LLP, can help you get compensated for your pain and suffering, medical expenses, property damages, and any other financial losses you may have suffered.
Benefits of Working with Our Riverside Personal Injury Lawyers
Millions of personal injuries happen every year. Statistically, there’s a significant chance that the average person will have to deal with at least one form of personal injury, or another. Whether it be at home, or at work, you’re probably going to be injured. What you do then, will make a huge difference.
The goal of our Riverside personal injury attorneys is simple: get you the largest settlement possible.
Why Farar & Lewis LLP?
No Out Of Pocket Fees: We feel that no one who is a victim of a personal injury should pay out of pocket fees for the expenses associated with their personal injury claim. Our law firm will advance all the costs needed to handle the case, and get as large of a settlement as possible. There’s no way that an individual who is injured is in a position to pay their attorney a fee, and we recognize that. This is why we work on a contingency basis. We don’t get paid unless YOU get paid
Millions Recovered: There’s no better law firm than the Riverside personal injury law firm of Farar & Lewis LLP. Over the year’s, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
What To Do After a Personal Injury
1. Get Medical Attention: Regardless of whether you seek it on your own, or go through one of our medical professionals, we strongly recommend immediately getting medical attention. If you contact our law firm, we can refer you to a highly trained medical professional, who can treat your injuries and help you recover. If you’re considering filing a claim against the entity whose responsible for your injuries, it’s strongly suggested you get medical attention immediately, and start documenting your injuries. Dealing with any form of personal injury can devastating, especially if you don’t have health insurance. The benefit of treating with our medical professionals is that if even if you don’t have insurance, they will still treat you injuries. Getting treatment for your injuries without health insurance can be extremely difficult. Many of the top-rated physicians will not even see you. If you are able to get treatment, you’ll end up with piles of medical debt, and debt collection agencies knocking at your door! This is one of the most common reasons consumers choose to pursue a personal injury claim.
2. Hire A Personal Injury Attorney: The best way to start the litigation process is to hire a Riverside personal injury lawyer. Many victims of injuries avoid hiring a lawyer, and try to represent themselves in court. This is a mistake! The law firm of Farar & Lewis LLP does not charge any upfront fees, and works on a contingency basis. This means we only charge a fee if we are able to get you a settlement. Handling a case on your own can be difficult, to near impossible.
Our Riverside personal injury lawyers handle everything. Not only will our attorney go to court with you, and ensure your case is properly heard, we work to create a compelling case/argument so that a judge/jury is likely to rule in your favor. Our job, when representing you, is finding all the evidence, and creating an argument based on facts and evidence, which will compel a jury to vote in your favor.