Personal injury can leave a lasting mark on a victim. When you suffer from the negligence of others, the emotional and physical wounds take time to heal. Farar & Lewis LLP is a personal injury law firm that seeks to restore their clients’ quality of life in the wake of an accident or injury. These talented attorneys strive to secure for their victims the compensation they need to begin repairing their lives.
Farar & Lewis LLP serves a diversity of clients who share one common thread: each is a victim of a personal injury crime. There are at least five fantastic reasons to choose Farar & Lewis LLP to represent your case:
1. The firm has experience dealing with an array of personal injury cases and has tackled everything from construction and car accidents to medical malpractice slip and fall injuries, and product defects.
2. Farar & Lewis LLP is a well-known and respected personal injury law firm that has been lauded by both its colleagues and the media. The firm has received accolades as Top Rated Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
3. The firm’s dedicated attorneys make themselves available at any time of the day to answer whatever questions their clients may possess. If your injury prevents you from making a trip to the firm’s office, then an attorney will come to you at your convenience.
4. Farar & Lewis LLP will evaluate your case for free. If you have been the victim of a personal injury, the firm’s attorneys will provide an initial consultation at no charge. In fact, they will never charge you a fee at all unless they win your case.
5. The attorneys at Farar & Lewis LLP share over three decades of experience, including involvement with some of the largest personal injury cases in the nation. Through the firm’s efforts, many millions of dollars have been awarded to injured clients.
If you’ve been hurt because of another person’s negligence, you’ll need a reliable personal injury lawyer. Tackling negotiations with an insurance company on your own can prove nearly impossible. The goal of such companies is to protect their shareholders and minimize their losses, so they have no motivation to see that you receive the compensation that is due you. Farar & Lewis LLP will work hard to make sure that these companies don’t take advantage of you.