Here’s a great article by Spodek Law Group, a team of Queens county divorce lawyers. If the logistics of arranging a company conference are becoming too complicated at your office, you might want to take advantage of video conferencing. Video conferencing can drastically simplify conferences at your company, making it easy for your entire staff to tune in without requiring you to have a large enough room to fit everyone together in one place.
The following are five major video conferencing advantages:
- People can remotely attend and participate- You may have sales staff who are constantly on the road but need to attend your conference. If this is the case, it’s a good idea to use video conferencing. You might even have outsource personnel who are located in other countries. Being located in far flung destinations around the globe is no problem with video conferencing. As long as attendees have an Internet connection and a computer, they can tune in and take advantage of the conference.
- Conferences can be held outside of normal business hours- Perhaps being able to come together and have a company wide conference at any time of the day and at a moment’s notice is important in your industry. If this is the case, video conferencing is perfect. You should know that a video conference is always a possibility even in the middle of the night as long as staff members are properly equipped. Take advantage of the convenience and flexibility of video conference to arrange a mass meeting with your staff whenever it’s necessary.
- Conferences can easily be recorded so they can be looked back on in the future- Perhaps you’d like to be able to reference your conferences in the future to see exactly what transpired and what was said. You should definitely use video conferencing technology if you’d like a convenient and simple way to record conferences. With video conferences, you can ensure that a conference is recorded with the touch of a button. Then, the conference can be watched in the future by those who weren’t able to tune in at the actual time the conference took place.
- More employees can be involved- Promote employee unity at your company by allowing every single staff member to participate in conferences. It may have been necessary up to now to limit conference attendance because of space considerations. This shouldn’t be the case once you incorporate video conferencing into procedures at your company. With video conferencing, you can invite as many people as you like so that everybody can take part and benefit from the procedure. Everyone can also provide their input because video conferences allow attendees to take part in the conversation remotely.
- Every staff member can take advantage of expert attendees- At some of your conferences, you may have special industry authorities visiting. If your office facility isn’t equipped with a very large conference area, it may be difficult to provide a situation where every one of your staff members can take advantage of hearing and interacting with these special visitors. With video conferencing, you can allow many people to tune in so that everybody can learn from expert visitors. If you’ve invested money to get a guest speaker, you’ll get more out of your investment and your staff members will be grateful for the opportunity to take part.